Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Claus




Tanner is really starting to get into the Christmas Spirit. He was so excited to see Santa. He was even more excited to help me put together a box for a needy family in the area. The family has a three year old boy, and Tanner was so cute when we put some cool stuff in the box for him. It is so fun to see him grow up.





Austin's first Santa visit went really well. Other than being cute and curious he was all smiles.

2 comments:

Tom and Annette said...

What handsome young men, lucky to catch all three in a such a cute pose. Merry on.

paulak said...

Wow, I am amazed with Austin's reaction. That is great. One of the first pictures with Santa this year that I have seen where the child isn't screaming. That is awesome. I can't wait until Kya gets into the Christmas spirit.