Monday, May 19, 2008

Changes LOTS of CHANGES

Well for those of you who do not know, a lot has happened in the last couple weeks. We put our house on the market on April 30th, but we waited to let people look at it until May 5th, so we had time to get it ready to show. Anyway, we sold our house on Saturday May 17, and we bought a house on Monday May 19. We are very excited to move into our new home, but mostly we are excited that the guessing game has ended.

This is what our new home looks like. We will post more pics after we move into it in June.



Blessings are amazing and we are so grateful for them!!!

7 comments:

(me)linda said...

Congratulations!! Is your new house any closer to me? :)

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Sorry Melinda! Our new home is in Kuna.

paulak said...

Congratulations! How fun for you. I wish our plans would happen a little faster.

Mary said...

Boy, that was quick. I'm glad for you that everything has gone so well for you! Congratulations!

Amy and Kendall said...

Wow!! I'm SO happy for your family!! You'll have to send new directions...darn, just when I was getting the hang of the old ones. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

First of all Amy has been coming to see you no fair she never comes to see us, HA HA. Very beautiful new home. I am glad it all worked out for you.

Stacey said...

Congratulations, the house looks great, and spacious. Let us know if we can help.