This first picture was a hit with them. They all took turns driving this cool Land Rover.
This lioness had her eye on a boy in a red jacket, (thankfully not one of ours). Jeremy said she had the look of attack was she followed that little boy around the fence. A little scary, but our boys didn't seem to care at all.
The boys have always loved the penguins, and they really love to watch them eat.
The Tigers were very active. The boys couldn't stop talking about how big the teeth were, and how tall it was! :)
The Giraffe was a hit as we thought it would be. They are just soooooo tall! :)
3 comments:
That looks like fun...can't wait to see the new stuff there...I haven't been to the Boise zoo in years...I'll have to plan a trip!
Awesome!! Do they have all the African animals now? I need to save the money to take the kids this year.
I am sorry I dont remember ever seeing you post that you were expecting #4, I just all of a sudden saw the countdown on the side. How fun, I hope its a girl, do you know what it is yet.
Post a Comment