Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last Weekend FUN!

Our Valentines weekend was busy but full of fun! These pictures are out of order but they tell the story. Austin wanted so badly to put on the snow clothes and then he only wanted daddy to take him outside.


Tanner, Jeremy, and I spent Valentines day at Pomerelle for Tanners first try at snowboarding. I got to sit in the lodge all day, so I could be there for Tanner when he was done. Jeremy was then able to get in some great runs. I didn't take very many pictures and I have no excuse why. It was the perfect day to go boarding. Fresh powder met us when we got there, and then it kept falling in quiet peaceful sheets throughout the day. Absolutely beautiful!

Tanner had a little struggle but he never gave up. He still wants to go again even though Jeremy said he would never want to go back if that was his first try. :) I thought he looked pretty grown up in his snow gear. Clayton and Austin spent the morning with Grandma Tucker and the rest of the day with Aunt Robin and the other boys. Thanks so much to them for there help.


Most fun for me was being able to visit Carl and Paula's house to see new baby Zander! He is so adorable, and tiny. I was very glad to be able to spend a little time with them while we were in Twin.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Cute pictures! Tell Carl congrats on his baby. He is so cute! Does it get you excited?

Jeremy and Debbie said...

I am super excited! I just hope that everything continues to go smoothly. Now it is the time to hurry up and wait! :)

Katie said...

So fun...Tanner does look so grown up (sigh) Your new nephew looks so cute!