They had a bubble station that the boys enjoyed.
They had an airport and airplane. You got to go through security and show them your ticket. The boys were able to load the luggage on the plane and Austin loved getting in the front seats of the airplane. He had a lot of fun sitting there and saying 5-4-3-2-1 BLASTOFF!!!!
This tought the boys a lot about dams. They played here with daddy for a LONG time!!! This was Jeremy's favorite spot!
This was part of Clifford's world that was there at the time. Clayton loved to play at the grill and serving people.
They had a bank and store and mechanics garage. I cannot list everything they had. Those were just the things on the bottom floor. Up stairs the boys were able to have science experiences. Tanner was able to help with a presentation. Jeremy had the camera so I didn't get a pic of that! I loved watching all of them experiencing so many new things. Tanner said he wanted to "stay here forever!"
What fun! I totally recommend going!
3 comments:
Wow! It looks like your boys had a blast. What a fun place for kids. We are glad you had a great vacation.
That is so cool! We will definitely have to take the kids there next time we go. Looks like they had so much fun.
I am so excited I found your blog.. this is heidi white.. look at you with three busy boys....!!!! My blog is private but if you would like an invite to it send me your e-mail address to heidibugg@hotmail.com I would love to catch up with you!
Post a Comment