Sunday we got to enjoy spending time with a lot of family and friends. Our boys can't seem to look happy for pictures anymore. :)
Jeremy turned the camera over to the boys for pictures. Clayton took a few but most of these were taken by Tanner. I think he did a wonderful job!!!
Jeremy's aunt Jolayne.
Jeremy's uncle Boyd.
Jeremy's uncle Bob.
Jeremy's cousin Jeff.
Jeremy's uncles Randy and Kent.
A very funny Grandpa, the other love of my boys!!
Wonderful Beautiful GRANDMA!! The love of my boys lives!!!
Jeremy's cousin Joe and his little girl Gracie.
Cousins Carson and Cade.
Handsome Uncle Shane!!!
Beautiful Aunt Katie!!!
4 comments:
Great Pics, glad someone had enough sense to snap some shots. Thanks!
I'm so glad you were able to go. I hope it was a good drive for you. I'm sure it was good to see everyone.
Austin looks so handsome in his little vest. Sooo cute!
The boys are so excited about pictures Ha Ha. Hopefully they will learn to like them again. They used to like to have their pictures taken. They are still very cute.
Post a Comment