Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Little Giant

Quentin is growing really quickly.  He decided to skip the size 6-9 months and went straight to 12 months.  At his 6 month doctor appointment he weighed 19 lb (75th percentile) and was 29 in. long (99th percentile).  Here are some of his recent best pictures.

100_7414 

Here is Quentin next to his 5 month older cousin Zander at Thanksgiving.

IMG_4071 

IMG_4076

IMG_4078

IMG_4080

The papparazzi are swarming around Quentin for his first “solid” foods.  Good thing he can’t complain because I wouldn’t want rice cereal to be the first food I taste.

IMG_4095

IMG_4102

IMG_4136

Quentin loves to put the burp rag on his face . . . really he does it all by himself. 

IMG_4186

After his third small bowl of rice cereal, Shane and I went to get something out of the garage for a minute.  When we got back Quentin told us he had eaten enough.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Man, he is getting big fast! He looks just like his dad...well all of your boys do! They are darling!