Yesterday Feb. 2nd is a great day for me, as a wife and a mother.
10 years ago on Feb. 2nd Jeremy proposed to me. What a wonderful day it was. I remember some of the smallest details, and how he was so handsome in his nervousness.:) I will always remember the joy I felt that day. To be treasured by someone so wonderful, and be able to say YES to spend the rest of eternity with him. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing my life with such a man!! I Love you Jeremy!!
Also, 5 years after we were married. Clayton was born on Feb. 2nd(pictures coming soon). So we actually get to celebrate the day for him too!! I cannot believe he is 5 already. He has such a fun personality! I get excited at the thought of seeing my boys grow into young men, and missionaries!
I am so grateful for the blessings the Lord has given me, and I am so thankful for all of my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment