We have a future photographer!!! So Cute!!!

This first one was taken today!!
Quentin is getting SOO BIGGG!!

We were able to go to the park last week for Claytons preschool, it was the same day as graduation. (pics of grad. to be posted later)
This is the best picture he would let me get of him. Stinker!!!

Quentin looks like he is standing up in this picture!!!
I love this look on his face when he realized I wasn't touching him!!!

Sitting at at the top of the slide!! LOVE IT!!!

Austin learned how to pump himself on the swing!! It is soooo cute to watch him!! Hope is swinging with him!! I love there little friends!!!

Love this adorable little boy!!!

Post haircut #3.

Prehaircut #3

I LOVE this picture!! I played blocks with the boys one day and they thought it was sooo cool!! Tanner kept blocking Quentin from knocking them down so they all could see how tall I could get it. I love how Quentin is peering over Tanner!! But of course we let him knock it down!!

Perennials!! LOVE THEM!! Clayton and Austin wanted to smell them!!

Then there was Quentin...

Who wanted to eat them and anything else he could find!!!
He LOVES LOVES LOVES being outside in the dirt!!!


In April Quentin found this empty container. I thought it was so cute to watch him play with daddy. But he kept trying to crawl through the container. Sooo Sooo funny!!!

This is the view from inside the container.

This is him when he realized he could push it out of the way and keep going!!! Love these BOYS!!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big the little guy is getting! So fun!!
It's these little moments that I love.
I have been waiting for a post! Love the pictures of your adorable boys! I can't wait to hug ya'll see ya next week!
fun post...you do have some fun boys there.
Post a Comment