The boys absolutely loved the children's museum. They spent as much time their as the adults would allow. As a mom I loved this place! So many things for them to learn and play with. This place was amazing! I wish we had one close to us!
They learned how to built boats and figure out which ones were faster.
They all got to be the Captain of the fishing boat.
I love how wet Clayton's shirt is. Every time they went they walked away soaking wet.
Now, in this next picture what you cannot see is a screen in front of them. It is recording their music video. They had a lot of fun together making faces in the camera.
We got to make music and dress up for the show. This place was really awesome!
We were able to go fishing and actually catch fish! (OK they were fake, but the boys didn't care)
This is where Tanner and Clayton spent most of their time, every time we were their. They loved moving the pipe joints to see where the water would go and how high the water would go up. After the first day Clayton said he wanted to be a plumber if he got to play with pipes. :)
They all jumped on the velcro wall.
They even got to play on the life size scrabble board.
I knew this would be our last trip as a family to Jackson, but this place was so great we would almost make a special trip back just to spend time there! :) Ok only if Grandma and Grandpa were still going to be there, but they will be home next summer!! YIPPEE!
2 comments:
I didn't know you went again. Looks like you had fun.
What a fun trip! And let the count down begin!!
Post a Comment