Sunday, October 28, 2007

Clay Walker Concert!

That's right, we were able to go to the Clay Walker concert. Jessica Hansen and Carolina Rain also performed. Thanks to our friends Christine and Jeremy, and to Brady and Katie (Jeremy's brother and his wife) for watching our boys. We had a great time, and we had great seats.



Michelle (Debbie's sister/pictured below) and Debbie went early with some friends, and were able to get great seats for the show.



And, our friend Nate (below) was a little too excited for the concert. :)




The first act was Jessica Hansen. She was alright, but Nate and Jeremy weren't to immpressed. Then Carolina Rain came out and rocked the set. They have a couple of great hits out right now. It was a joy to listen to them.



As Clay Walker rose out of the stage, the crowd went wild. It was really cool to see. He sang several songs that I knew. When he left the stage, a few people started leaving, but most stayed for an encore. He, of course, came back out and sang a few more songs.




When he left the stage a second time, most people started leaving, and his band started putting the instruments away. I was thinking, "I don't want it to be over yet!" As we were preparing to leave, he suddenly grabbed a mic and said "I am not ready to go yet!" So we rushed to the front, and were able to stand right in front of the stage. It was awesome! I was able to get some great pictures. He was so great. He brought his daughters out and sang the last few songs with them.



What a great concert! Especially for my first real concert. I hope we can get free concert tickets again next time!!

1 comment:

paulak said...

Glad that you guys had fun! Great pics!