Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Tanner is in preschool now and he gets to go on a field trip once a month. This month Clayton and I were able to join him at the pumpkin patch. They had a lot of fun!
They were both able to pick their own pumpkin to bring home.

This is Tanner's class. His Teacher is awesome. There are ten kids,
and they are all very different from one another.
This is Tanner's friend Caleb .
Tanner loves to "pose" in funny ways these days!
At the pumpkin patch the boys were able to do the straw bail maze, a hay ride, and they learned how to color pictures using dried corn on the cob. I am so blessed to be able to share these wonderful times with my handsome boys, but they always ask why Jeremy couldn't come. Oh! How they love there Daddy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, Debbie. Tell Tanner he better watch his tongue or a bug might find it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the picture. Now I have a picture of Taylor at the pumpkin patch.

Annette said...

What awesome children you have - I'm missing my little and big boys and there significant women! I can't wait to see Tanner, Clayton and Austins Halloween pumpkins! Love, Grandma T

paulak said...

Cute boys. Looks like they had fun. I love this time of year and its especially fun to watch little kids enjoy it. Can't wait to see their costumes.