Clayton was running around in circles and his cheek decided to kiss the edge of our TV stand. Luckily for him nothing was broken and no blood, nice bruise though (he would't let me take a picture of the bruise).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We hope Clayton's latest bump doesn't hurt too bad - Are you keeping track of his "Owies"? He could possibly set a record! We are so excited that he is being such a big boy - like his brother Tanner! See you all soon!
Debbie! I can't believe how big your boys are. Holy cow it's been forever since I've seen you. I ran into Amy's blog and noticed you on her links. How have you been? I have a blog as well. http://threefellas.wordpress.com/ We're doing great. We have number three kiddo on the way, and life is good. I'd love to here from you. Melinda
2 comments:
We hope Clayton's latest bump doesn't hurt too bad - Are you keeping track of his "Owies"? He could possibly set a record! We are so excited that he is being such a big boy - like his brother Tanner! See you all soon!
Debbie! I can't believe how big your boys are. Holy cow it's been forever since I've seen you. I ran into Amy's blog and noticed you on her links. How have you been? I have a blog as well. http://threefellas.wordpress.com/ We're doing great. We have number three kiddo on the way, and life is good. I'd love to here from you.
Melinda
Post a Comment