Friday, January 25, 2008

Boys and their Toys



They have to act like Daddy whenever possible!

3 comments:

paulak said...

They are growing up so fast. Tanner looks older and little Austin is catching up quick with big bros. As far as being nice to your toys, good luck.

(me)linda said...

Boys are the best! I absolutely cannot believe how much your family has grown! Debbie, I miss you! It's been so long. How are you? It's amazing how we're all linked together in the blogging world. I'm so glad I found your site. I have one too. Feel free to check it out. http://threefellas.wordpress.com/ I'd love to hear from you. We're still here at old Shannon Glen. I know, I know...we're studs. :) You're still in the area too, right? Talk to you soon hopefully.
Melinda Hough

Anonymous said...

Its amazing that all it takes for a little boy to be on top of the world is a ladder.