Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our mound of boxes!

As most of you know, we are moving to Kuna soon, this Friday actually. Last weekend Jeremy's parents were so kind to take the boys for a few days so we could pack. My parents came up on Saturday, they were able to help us so much. Jeremy and I had worked really hard, but we have a lot of stuff. My parents packed up all the food storage and kitchen stuff. So HUGE THANKS to both set of Grandparents for all your help. Now we are praying to finish everything up before moving day and that everything goes smoothly without injury to anyone.




Also thanks to Michelle and Nathan for picking the 8th to bless Bailey (the reason my parents even came to the area). What a beautiful blessing day she had also!

4 comments:

paulak said...

Looks like our house. Crazy how you can accumulate so much (crap) in so little time. I'm even getting rid of more stuff...and I still have a ton of crap. Good luck with the move.

Teri said...

You guys are moving too? Where is Kuna? You and Paula are two very busy people. I hate the packing part, But I love setting up the house, at least the hard part is done.

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Kuna is 6 miles from the house we are in now. So we don' have to go far, but we still have to move all of our stuff. I actually have been impressed to no have much crap. We just have a lor of food storage and clothes. I have decided that we should downsize our boys clothing. They have way more than Jeremy and I do. I am looking forward to it all being over though.

(me)linda said...

I'm out in Kuna all the time. We are going to hang out!! Whether you like it or not. :)