Friday, June 27, 2008

What to do with one???

Well, tonight Jeremy took Tanner and Clayton camping, for fathers and sons. They were pretty excited, but Austin wasn't!!! After he waved goodbye, he refused to go back in the house, without crying. I felt really bad, but I didn't know what to do to make hime happy. So we hit the road too. I took him to sizzler for dinner and then we went browsing furniture stores. He loved that!! He had so much fun wandering around, and attacking the couches.

I found it very difficult to figure out what to do with just Austin. He is one and a few months, but I am just so used to being busy all the time. He was very cute, and we had fun, but I just couldn't believe how hard it was to entertain him without the other boys around!

Well, we are moved in for the most part and we are now preparing for our trip to North Carolina. We are leaving the boys with our wonderful parents. We will be gone for ten full days. We will be away from the boys for 12 days. I am not sure how I will do it, but I am so excited to spend time alone with my wonderful husband. We don't get to spend much time together, and I am so grateful to Scott and Sheri for letting us stay with them. While we are gone we get to go to Palmyra, NY for a few days. We cannot thank the grandparents enough for allowing us this time!!! Anyway, this is probably the only post you will get until the middle of July.

Sorry this post is so long, I said I would post pics of the new house, and that will have to wait until we get home. These are the signs that Jeremy wrote to direct people to the right room.



Our room is the size of a two car garage, at least, that is why Jeremy wrote this. Silly Jeremy!

We celebrated Father Day a week late, because of everything and the boys helped me with this for daddy. We used airheads to form the words.

2 comments:

(me)linda said...

How FUN!! I can't wait to hear about all your fun times!

paulak said...

HAve fun on your trip..be safe. Can't wait to see pics of the house and your trip.