Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School.....

Tanner in line ready to go into class!


The day has come. I still cannot believe it has come and gone. He did great, not that we would expect less of him. He acted a little nervous for a minute over at the school, but when the teacher called her class to line up he was right there and he didn't look back once. He is ready and we all know it, I am just not dealing as well as I wanted to. I thought I would be fine, but in the last few weeks I have lost my confidence in myself. Anyway Tanner did fantastic, and he can't wait til tomorrow.


Tanner putting on his school shoes.

His "cool" shoes.

He is very proud of his new backpack.

Walking to school

His new school! AWE....

6 comments:

(me)linda said...

I am still lovin that he gets to walk to school. I always wanted to walk to school for some reason. Weird eh? Crazy how our little kids grow up! You'll be ok Mom! :) Hang in there.

Katie said...

I'm glad everything went so well! He looks so handsome for his first day of school!

Teri said...

Wow you guys already started school there. Colby doesn't start until the 3rd of September.

Annette said...

Grandma and Grandpa Tucker are so proud of you Tanner!!! Your new backpack is awesome! Do your best! We Love You and your Family

paulak said...

Yeah for Tanner and going to school. Crazy that he is already that old. Hang in there mom, school is cool. Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Good job Debbie. The blog is great. Tanner you are so big and we are so proud of you. I know it is hard for Mommy, Clayton and Austin but they will adjust. You looked handsome for your fist day of school and we know you will love it. Love Grandma Weeks