Friday, November 14, 2008

Tanner's view on life!

Tanner loves to take pictures, unfortunately for him the only camera he is allowed to use is our cell phones. We cannot get the pics off of Jeremy's phone, but these are some of the ones off my phone.

The tractor from cars!

The view from his bedroom.

Clayton showing off!

Austin posing.

This is Clayton in the middle of a somersault. Only Tanner could capture this! :)

Fun times!

4 comments:

paulak said...

Keep up the awesome work, Tanner. That's great.

(me)linda said...

The view looks pretty good from his height. I love the shot though the blinds. Very funny.

Katie said...

I like it...do we see a future career in the making?!

BeCcA said...

Jeremy and Debbie I found your blog in a round about way and was excited to find it. My name is Becca Ross Hansen and I was friends with Jeremy in Twin Falls. It is so cool to see your family and catch up. I hope you don't mind if I stay in touch.