Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!


Tanner was Optimus Prime. He LOVEs him and really wants anything transformer for Christmas! It is so fun to see him grow up. It is just to fast!

Clayton was so excited to be Superman. He really enjoys Tanner, and taking over the universe with Optimus Prime!

Austin wanted to be whatever we dressed him up as. This ninja costume was just to small for him. The headband was hurting him and kept pooping off, and the rest of it was cute but tight. He also really liked the dragon costume we used with Tanner, but it made him look so uncomfortable, because he was to tall for it. He looked like he was all crunched trying to walk in it. ( sorry no pics of that :) )

So we tried the lion costume, which was small too, but not uncomfortably small. and it is just one of the cutest costumes ever! Especially for kids his age!

I got to dress up this year, and almost missed my witch opportunity. I had a really hard time finding a hat the day before Halloween. They were almost out at Walmart. I had to search high and low when I finally found this one! Beautiful isn't it! :)

7 comments:

(me)linda said...

Stick shifts and safety belts is one of my favorite songs. Good choice! Glad you had a happy Halloween.

Trina said...

Cute costumes! Halloween is so much fun. I love your hair!

Jenny said...

You guys all look great! The lion really is a classic costume. And I'm glad you found your witch hat. You are such a fun mom.

paulak said...

Great costumes. Glad you finally found a witch hat. Where did you get it. It would have gone great with my tights.

Jody said...

Hey Debbie! Good to hear from you. Cute, cute boys. Aren't boys fun?

Mary said...

I love Halloween just to see how excitted the kids get. They look so cool.

Kingsford's said...

Very cute costumes. Loved Optimus Prime costume. Where did you find it?