Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Austin's Birthday!

We had a great evening on Monday for Austin's Birthday. He has such a fun personality and he showed it all through the evening.

He was so excited about about everything he opened, but the candy caused a little issue later. It was so funny!


He loves shake and go cars, so thanks Grandma and pa Weeks for adding to the collection.


He will be getting a trike for the summer so he was thrilled when he got his own helmet set. Now he is more like his brothers!


He wanted a soccer ball cake and this is what I came up with. He loved it! Until I tried to get him to eat it!


He blew the candles out all by himself really fast! I was so shocked. As soon as we turned the lights back on to cut the cake and eat it he started throwing a fit! Literally!! It took me a few minutes to figure out what he wanted. He finally said "Inant candy!" over and over. So Thanks to Shane and Amy for making his birthday wish come true! Apparently all he wanted was candy for his birthday!

4 comments:

(me)linda said...

Love his rosy cheeks!

Stacey said...

Cute cake - I might have to steal that idea, although a baseball seems a lot easier and I'm all about simplifing. I'll let you know when things settle down around here so we can get together.

Kingsford's said...

That cake looks cool Debbie. Hope he had a great birthday!

Kingsford's said...

That cake looks cool Debbie. Hope he had a great birthday!