Monday, March 16, 2009

Goin' to Jackson


We are so proud and excited for Jeremy's parents. Jeremy's dad was called to be the mission President in Jackson Mississippi, and his mom will be his companion. They enter the MTC for 5 days the end of June for some training. They will be in their new home on July 1. They will be there for 3 years. We are going to miss them, but are excited to hear of their new adventures! We know the Lord has called them to this wonderful place. We just hope we are able to visit them some.

Congratulations to them! I am very proud to be part of this great family! I have the best in laws in the world! They have taught me so much in the time I have known them. I have leaned on them a lot over the years, but the Lord will help me through the time we are apart. They are fantastic Grandparents! My boys will be a little challenging until they are adjusted to the change, but they have such great examples in their Grandparents!

No comments: