This is how we camped for Memorial Day weekend this year. We had a blast!! The boys loved roasting hot dogs and marshmallows!!! They also really enjoyed making tin foil dinners on Sunday. They were so cute, and they ate the Chicken and veggies really well.
You call that camping!!! What!! Thats not how I remember the Weeks. Camping in there back yard.lol I guess you do have an excuse with a month left. I hope everything goes well, and that it is the fastest and most painless delivery ever. Hears to hoping.
4 comments:
That looks like my kind of camping, except I would make m husband stay in the tent with the kids, and go into my bed to sleep!
FUN! I used to love when my parents would let us camp in the back yard. Those are priceless memories your kids will never forget.
You call that camping!!! What!! Thats not how I remember the Weeks. Camping in there back yard.lol I guess you do have an excuse with a month left. I hope everything goes well, and that it is the fastest and most painless delivery ever. Hears to hoping.
I am glad you got to do some camping. Thanks again for letting us use your house.
Post a Comment