We bought this chair so I could sit outside with everyone. I love it! It also lets me go fly kites with my family! :)
Tanner and his kite flying so high! He was very proud of himself!
Almost everytime Austin held the handle of his kite it made it out of his hands flying away. Thankfully it never got too far Jeremy couldn't rescue it. :)
Tanner's kite was spidreman. Clayton's kite was Superman. Austin's kite was Elmo!
Clayton decided he liked this position........ :)
This way he could let the tree fly his kite!!! Yes yes he did. He got his kite stuck in the tree. Not once but twice. SUPER DADDY to the rescue...........Saved again!! We made it home with all the kites, and they are all still in tip top shape!!!
If you look at the tree, you can see the string out of the top of it!! The kite actually flew quite nicely for 15 min or so.
2 comments:
How fun, I love kite flying!
That's amazing that you left with all your kites in great shape...I took my boys kite flying last month and let's just say after that adventure, there's now a LOT of duct tape to hold the thing together!
Post a Comment