Not so perfect after it meets Mr. Nine Iron.
Tuesday evening Tanner was trying to golf and found Austin's forehead instead. This is post hit pre- stitches.

The Dr. did a good job, but he will have this mark for the rest of his life. Not so perfect anymore, but oh so wonderfully handsome!!!
We love our boys, but days like these we would love to erase.
Through this not so wonderful event, I did learn something though. What a great love the Lord has for our little family. Although this was an accident, it could have ended in tragedy. I firmly believe the Lord was there that day. We all learned something, but most of all everyone is still with us and happy! Don't you just love Austins smile!! What a blessing it is to have these boys in our lives!!!
7 comments:
Oh OUCH! ...but what a cute picture of him with his stitches. :)
We are so glad Austin is doing well. Too bad things did not work out for us to be able to come visit this weekend. We hope this coming week plays out better for you.
Little Austin is wearing those stitches well! No one will ever notice his scar, he has two beautiful eyes and a handsome smile to hide it! - He is getting so big!!
I'm so glad he's okay and it wasn't any worse! As far as scaring goes...Jason's brother always says scars are cool on boys whenever his son gets hurt! Of course he's a beautiful boy no matter what. I'm glad he's okay.
I keep waiting for this to happen out my house. So far so good, knock on wood!
Poor baby! That looks like it hurts!
I love your cute background! Miss you guys, I hope Austin gets better.
Loves!
Ouch! I love that he still has a big smile on his face. What a handsome boy.
Post a Comment