How cute are your boys! I love how kids can do something so simple as riding in a circle over and over and over again and never get tired of it.
It must have been game day. :)
Ahhh the simple things...if only life were so simple....
Great video. The kids looked like they were having a great time. I remember how my kids used to spend hours doing the simplest things. Playing with just a cardboard box would entertain them for hours. Cute Boys!!
i'm so dizzy!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How cute are your boys! I love how kids can do something so simple as riding in a circle over and over and over again and never get tired of it.
It must have been game day. :)
Ahhh the simple things...if only life were so simple....
Great video. The kids looked like they were having a great time. I remember how my kids used to spend hours doing the simplest things. Playing with just a cardboard box would entertain them for hours. Cute Boys!!
i'm so dizzy!!!
Post a Comment