We went to the Gator farm in Louisiana!

We saw a lot of these! CREEPY!!!

There were a lot of animals to feed there too! The Boys really enjoyed it! As did I, but the other adults wouldn't even get close!! WIMPS! :)

I Love kangaroos!!!



Grandpa got 3 cups of food to feed the animals. I helped the boys twice each and they were done! So I got to feed the rest to the animal. Which meant a lot of feeding!

When I got to the camel.....

He ate a WHOLE cup by himself!!

We all got to hold a "baby" alligator. I thought it would be much smaller than this! Tanner had a hard time holding it. We debated on letting Quentin touch it, but then he surprised us and dove down for his turn!! He will not be left out!!

I think this was the highlight of the trip for the boys!!


I still think they are just creepy!!!

Especially when they just
disappear!!


After the farm we drove not even 2 miles to the state border.


What a great day!!! We had to drive at least 4 hours each way to get here. We drove it all in one day, and the boys were fabulous!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment