Trying out fried corn on the cob and fried pickles!!

We all loved the corn, but everything at this resteraunt was cooked in peanut oil. So Jeremy had to wait and eat until we were all done!

Austins silly personality!

Clayton is so Funny!!

The cypress swamp we went to was a little creepy!

But the boys thought it was awesome!

I caught a frog, with the help of Grandpa! So cool!

The boys LOVED the beach!!

I found this hermit crab in a cool shell!

The Stennis Space Center was awesome for all of us! I love these pictures of the boys!!





SOOO CUTE!!!


Waiting for the bus to take us back to the van.

We got to ride the train at the zoo!!

We had a lot of fun at the Zoo!

The boys really had the Flamingos talking to him!

I love the White Peacock!!

See how tall!!!

This is the best picture Clayton would let us get! (with the help of Grandma!)

River Otters!! So cool!

They seemed to like Tanner.

HOT!!!

LOUD!!!!

So beautiful!!

These interesting creatures were the biggest reason my boys wanted to come to the zoo!
We loved being in Mississippi!!! We hope to go back again, but we will see! Thanks so much Tom and Annette for such a wonderful experience!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. Your boys are soooo cute!
Thank-you for giving us some wonderful Summer Memmories! We Love Y'all and miss you
Post a Comment