So, I had fully intended to post some adorable pictures of my boys from this summer. I then realized I have lost or erased ALL of them!! :( I have June but no July or August!!
So now I guess you get stuck looking at the improvements we have made to our house this year. I hope you like what we have done. (sorry the pics our a little out of order)
Captions are under the pics
So during spring break we replaced the floor in most of our main level.
My mom had our boys last week, and so I had a lot of projects I finished.
This was the biggest curtain change, it amazes me when I walk into that room!
I love how it brightens everything up!
It is over our bar stool area and just brightens it up so much!!!
I have felt very blessed to be able to make these changes!! Making this home more our own this year has made a huge difference to both of us!!
I have to tell you though, my favorite thing we have done for our family in all of these changes......
We now have a dining room big enough to fit our family of 6!! We still have room left over to have people come over!! I am so glad we actually have a dining room now!!!!
3 comments:
Changes look great, a lot of hard work, and money. But it is where you spend so much time, it is great to make it yours. Thanks for sharing. Love,
The floor looks AWESOME!! I knew you would love it once the frustration of doing it was over.
It looks great in the pictures and I bet it's even better in real life.
Post a Comment