Saturday, August 21, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Tanner, Clayton, and Austin earned some free tickets to a baseball game, as long as they took their dad with them. They were so excited to go so we headed to the stadium. The night could have ended better, the Hawk's were beat 7-1 and Clayton was bored at the top of the third inning. We stayed until the 8th inning so the boys could go out on the field with a bunch of other kids to sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" . . . too bad they don't know the song. Here are some pictures.As soon as we sat down, I thought I would take a picture to capture everyone in their best mood.









1 comment:

Annette said...

Thanks for the post! I was missing my boys today, it's good to see they are having some fun!