Austin was not nervous at all for his surgery. I was very proud of him. He left us playing and smiling.
Right after surgery Austin had a hard time coming to. He got really angry (which they told us would happen). I was happy to be the one he calmed down for. When we came to him he was thrashing around and their were 4 nurses in his room trying to calm him down. I took him from them and within a minute this is what he looked like.
I am so grateful for all the support and prayers that were said in our behalf! They were felt! He is acting all to normal today. I just hope he can stay pain free and injury free! :)
6 comments:
Poor Austin. Feel better soon Buddy.
So glad to see he is doing well! He was definitely in our prayers!!
Yeah for mommys! and Yeah for Austin for doing so well! I hope he doesn't have any more accidents that hurt so much! We Love You Austin!
We are so glad the surgery went well and hope that Austin is recovering well. We will see you in a couple of days.
Oh dear. I lose internet access for a month and your family has quite a bit of news. I hope Austin is all healed now. Debbie - you look awesome in the Christmas party pictures. Sorry we couldn't get together before our move. Life got really crazy for us. I hope we can reconnect soon.
I'm glad he is doing okay now! It is so scary when stuff happens to your kids. He is a cutie and I hope he continues to do well.
Post a Comment