Saturday, September 10, 2011

Some happenings...

I have to start by telling you about my wonderful little two year old. He speaks quite well, and he shows me how smart he is everyday!
I was playing a color matching game with him this week, he new 2 colors perfectly. Can you guess what they were? mmmm... We bleed a differant color in our house, or maybe two different colors! :) He got blue and orange down everytime. He does not know ANY of his other colors. This was the first time I had EVER worked with him on his colors! I just had to share. :)
Now to the rest of the post......
So, Clayton broke his arm mothers day weekend, and this was his final visit to get his cast off! I love Austins reaction!

Clayton is so funny, like "what, this is no big deal!"
The reason the boys LOVE his Dr. Office!
It is attached to the BLUE TURF!!!
They are preparing to play here when they get bigger!
They were so very excited to come and play! The Dr. Office staff are amazing and let us do this after every appointment.
This was the only one Tanner came with us, and we all got decked out in our jerseys!
We love our Broncos! Needless to say if there are any more breaks from my busy boys we will be going to this ortho! :) They are very good Dr.s also, just in case you were wondering!

No comments: