I would also like to post some of my Father's type pictures as a memory to why I appreciate the opportunity to be a father.
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Happy Father's Day
I have been a father for 15 years, and I have had many great father's days. Today I had one of those "proud dad" moments. June is my month to conduct Sacrament Meeting and to select speakers during the month. Last week I asked Tanner to talk in Sacrament meeting. I don't think it was much of a surprise for him since I have been threatening the opportunity to speak for a few months now. Anyways last Sunday I asked him to speak, gave him his topic and he started researching things he should say. I gave him one reference, Elder Bednar's talk on youth and family history. On his own, or with Debbie's help he looked up another 5-6 references, wrote down his own experience of going to the temple that Debbie coordinated with him and some friends and created a nice 5 minute talk. He delivered it pretty well and I was so impressed watching him talk today. He did a great job.
I would also like to post some of my Father's type pictures as a memory to why I appreciate the opportunity to be a father.
I would also like to post some of my Father's type pictures as a memory to why I appreciate the opportunity to be a father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! It's fun to look back into your life - So many wonderful memories! Many more too come! Love you!
Post a Comment