Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Clayton's Birthday!

We had a lot of fun getting ready for Claytons Party. Unfortunately for Clayton he was pretty sick on his birthday, so only healthy adults could come to celebrate with him.


The streamers say "Happy Birthday Clayton!" with a 3 on top. Daddy is so creative!

Treasure's are so important at our house right now, so for Clayton's birthday cake a treasure chest!

More Birthday pictures to follow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cake and decorations. Looks like it would be fun if only he didn't have to be sick. What bad timing. Mary

I like your cake idea! Krisstopher

(me)linda said...

Really cute idea for a cake. I'll have to file that away for future use. I hope you little guy gets feeling better. No fun to be sick on your birthday!

Kingsford's said...

Very cute. I wish we could have been there to support Clayton on his birthday. I am sure Colvert would have loved it too.