Sunday, March 23, 2008

Austin's Birthday Video

Here's a video of Austin pounding down some cake.

4 comments:

(me)linda said...

That's awesome!! Love it!

paulak said...

How fun. I am glad that he is enjoying his cake, like it should be. Who is laughing in the background, cute laugh. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Jeremy and Debbie said...

The laugh that stands out most to me is Colvert. However, Nathan, Michelle, Jeremy, Tanner and Clayton, along with all of Jeremy's family were watching at that moment. I just love his little personality. I am very glad that you enjoyed it.

Yvette said...

Great video! Austin is really enjoying that cake. Again Tanner and Clayton would have never thought about doing that. It is funny how different each one of them are. Austin is a very cute 1 year old. All of your boys are cute kids and we wish we could have been there.