Sunday, March 9, 2008

Funny Clayton!!!!

Ok, so I usually don't like to type much, but I have to tell some funny stories.

First-Last year the primary children learned a song called "Scripture Power". It is an awesome song, and some of the words are "Scripture Power is the power to win". A few weeks ago Jeremy went to get Clayton from nursery, and his nursery leader told Jeremy that Clayton had been saying "I have the power to succeed." The nursery leader said, " A two year old motivational speaker. I need him at my house to get me going!" We got a kick out of that, because Tanner and Clayton both sing "Scripture Power" at the top of their lungs.

Second-Last night we had a ward ice cream social, on the way home Tanner asked why the Bishop didn't bring his dog to church. We tried to tell him why and then Clayton started talking. He said, in the most serious way, "Dog's can't go to church. They would poop on the floor. They would poop on the chairs. They would poop on the table. That is really BAAAD!" I laughed so hard, and Clayton said "Mommy's funny!".

Third-Today I went to choir practice after church. As soon as I sat down this lady turns around and says, "I helped in nursery today, Clayton was so entertaining!!" She was chuckling as she said it. So of course after practice I asked what he did now. She told me when they were making snakes with the PlayDoh, Clayton started saying stuff like "There is a snake under the door!" Eyes shifting back and forth saying "Sssssssssss!". She said he was kind of sneaking around. He was scaring one of the other kids who said, "That's scary!". With a total change of character, Clayton said back to the other kids "There aren't any snakes at church!!" She said he put his hands in the air to emphasize his point.

All three of our boys are funny, but lately Clayton has just been Hilarious!!!

However, Austin has mastered making really funny shapes with his tongue! He has been getting a lot of attention at church and other activities.

Tanner always gets a compliment on Sunday. Whether it a "OH! How handsome!", or "Look at those eyelashes", or "He is so smart!". We are very proud of him, he is growing up really fast.

3 comments:

(me)linda said...

Hee hee...How old is Clayton again? He's a riot!

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Clayton turned 3 in February. He has quite the personality.

Anonymous said...

How funny. I just live for the fun little moments with the kids.