I had to make the move! I have never had my hair this short. I am not sure what to do with it yet, but it is fun. Austin cried for the first few minutes after he saw me, but he got over it quickly.
I'm so surprised! I'm reading blogs very quietly becouse Kriss is studying, but when I got on your blog I didn't expect to see that. I said "No way" out load and Kriss looked to see my surprize and said "Who's that?" Didn't even recignize you. I looks great!! How fun to do something different. (how brave) It looks really good on you. I hope you love it
5 comments:
Did you cry? I would have. It is very cute. I hope your happy with it. I am too scared to cut mine but boy do I want to.
I'm so surprised! I'm reading blogs very quietly becouse Kriss is studying, but when I got on your blog I didn't expect to see that. I said "No way" out load and Kriss looked to see my surprize and said "Who's that?" Didn't even recignize you. I looks great!! How fun to do something different. (how brave) It looks really good on you. I hope you love it
Cute Deb! I love short hair. I've been tempted to chop mine lately. I can do my hair so much faster when it's short. Sooo good for Mom.
Lookin' good! For me, short hair is just easier. Hopefully you figure out quick ways to style it! FUN!!!
Cute hair. Do you like it, have you figured out how to do it now. I think you look great!
Post a Comment