Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Day at the Park!

Ok this is the coolest park. In the pics you can see that the floor in the park is not normal. It is soft and cushy, for the purpose of allowing handicap children to play with there non-handicap friends. My boys love it and I think it is safer and smarter than any other park I've ever seen.

Anyway, I had the priviledge to take my sisters children to the park with me. They all had so much fun! This first picture is of Tanner and Colvert. These are swings so all children can enjoy the park.



Austin being funny!



Tanner, Colvert, and Clayton enjoying the tire swing.






Austin is learning so quickly, but he certainly has a mind of his own.





Tanner, Clayton, and Colvert posing for me!


Austin and Rianne had a lot of fun. Austin watched her a lot and learned so much. He was sliding down the slide by himself within 10 minutes. Rianne is 4 months older than Austin.







Tanner and Colvert are exactly one year apart, and they are becoming good friends.

3 comments:

paulak said...

Too much fun! That is kind of like the park in downtown CS. Looks like you guys had some fun. I wish we could go to the park today, but if you check out my blog you will see why we won't be going. Bummer!

(me)linda said...

You need to come hang out at the Hill Road park with the boys and I. It has the same spongy ground. We love it.

Mary said...

That park looks really cool. Where is it at?