Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter finally

I did a few Easter egg hunts for the boys. I feel bad I didn't get any pictures at Dee and Robin's house. I think the Easter egg hunt there was the most fun. The boys sure enjoyed being with there cousins.

This first picture was when Tanner wanted to see into the back of the supurban. The doors were all closed do he pressed his face up against the window. He came over to Jeremy and I looking like this, I had to get a picture. Obviously we need to wash our cars.



These are from the easter egg hunt at Grandma Tuckers house.





These pictures are of our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. They all had a lot of fun.




3 comments:

paulak said...

Glad they had a good time. They made out like bandits with all those hunts they went to. How fun!

(me)linda said...

We're big fans of egg hunts at our house. This year we went out to Kuna to hit their hunt with soem of the boys cousins. So fun and crazy! I can't believe how many kid were there.

Mary said...

That's a funny picture.