Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tanner's Birthday!







Daddy is so talented! This is his wrapping paper for Tanner!





Tanner insisted on having a spiderman face for his cake. I tried my first spiderman anything. Not the best but Tanner loved it and his reaction was so worth it!!!
I am so blessed to be the mother of such great kids!

3 comments:

paulak said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! You're not 5 are you? That's just crazy talk. Hope you had a great day.

Mary said...

That spiderman cake is awesome! The spiderman wrapping paper is cool too. I bet Tanner really enjoyed it all. In that first picture Austin's hair looks really blonde, or is that someone else?

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Yes that is Austin. A lot of people say he looks like me, but I think it is because of the lightness of his hair! I have very cute boys!