Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Me Too!

Please let us share our memories! How fun!!!


1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

4 comments:

paulak said...

I have tons of memories of you...anatomy class (loved it), institute dances (you and jeremy, so cute), Julie's classes (sitting in the back), bowling night (blind date with my ROCKIN' HOT husband), being proposed to, with you in the trees, hiding with more roses from Carl...thanks for the introduction.

Teri said...

I remember all of the fun reunions, you were my buddy even though we might have gotten annoyed with one another I was always excited to see you and was always sad to say bye. And of course EFY.

Stacey said...

I have many fond memories of us back at the manor. It was great to have some friends so close to lean on. The Christmas parties have always been a blast - especially the green monkeys, which I know will be yours one day. It's been fun having our kids grow up "together".

Shane and Amy Jo said...

The one that sticks in my mind was when you helped me bake some pies at our Shannon Glen apartments. Do you remember that? I had never baked a pie and you helped a girl out!!! You even taught me how to make the crust all pretty. I will be forever grateful!!! You've always impressed me in the kitchen...an area that I always need help in!!!:)