Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Niagara Falls pics!

We were able to stay at the falls until after dark. They were all lit up and so beautiful, and then they shot off some fireworks over the falls at 10pm. It was so great to see. The first pic is of a building in Canada we could see.





We went to Niagara on Wednesday the 9th.

3 comments:

(me)linda said...

I didn't know they lit the falls at night. Very cool. I've always imagined Niagara Falls would be spectacular. This trip you guys are taking is sooo rad. Keep havin' fun!

paulak said...

Looks like you are having a great trip. Look forward to seeing you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Debbie
I finally took time to look at your vacation pics on your blog. good pics and it looks like you had a great time. we are so glad you could go and we loved having the boys.
Love Mom