What I wasn't able to capture was Tanners reaction the next morning. The boys had no clue what had happened because they were sound asleep. Saturday morning at 7 sharp Tanner busts into our room crying and screaming, "I'm supposed to be sleeping in the tent!!!!! Why are we here!!!! I want to be camping!!!!"
Once I explained that we felt Heavenly Father told us to come home, and that he got to watch cartoons because we were at home, he calmed down a lot.
We did have a lot of fun while it lasted!
2 comments:
Fun posts, I want to see more pics of the house. Good for you for not staying...sometimes the best family activities are just sitting up in the hills for the evening. Your boys are so cute.
Debbie
Thanks for the blog. the pictures are great. All of them I did not realize it had bee that long since I had looked at the blogs. The Halloween, camping and the kids and daddy doing head stands on the wall. I remember when you kids did that I remember when I did that. Tahnk you so much for keeping us updated on your family with the blogs. I appreciate you, Michelle, Paula and Robin sending us the updates on your families. I love you all. Mom Weeks
Post a Comment