I knew he could spell some things, but I didn't know he could draw the animal and then write what is was. Especially fox, I had no idea he knew how to spell it. What a smart little man he is! I hope his zest for school lasts as long as his dads has! :) :)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Tanner's Art!
Tanner gets to do homework everyday after school, and he thinks the little bit he is asked to do by his teacher isn't enough. So I let him do some pre-K book we have and today that still wasn't enough. He asked if I could just give him some paper and a pencil, sure why not. About 2 hours later (he didn't draw for two hours, I just didn't look at them for that long) when I looked at the papers he had put away on the counter, this is what I found.


I knew he could spell some things, but I didn't know he could draw the animal and then write what is was. Especially fox, I had no idea he knew how to spell it. What a smart little man he is! I hope his zest for school lasts as long as his dads has! :) :)

I knew he could spell some things, but I didn't know he could draw the animal and then write what is was. Especially fox, I had no idea he knew how to spell it. What a smart little man he is! I hope his zest for school lasts as long as his dads has! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow!! We are impressed, it looks like he has been fooling us all.
So cute!
I'm not at all surprized. Between you and Jeremy what else did you expect?
I see you are on blog right now. Tnaks for the offer to help. I like your cute little pic of you and Jeremy.
Hey Debbie, it's been so long! Your little family is so cute! I cannot believe how BLUE your boys' eyes are! Check out our blog if you'd like!
Post a Comment