Yesterday was JT's 30th Birthday! The boys were so excited about everything! Austin really enjoyed the cake, as seems to be his thing! I had a surprise party for JT on Friday and thanks to his family everything went well. We all had a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday Jeremy. Sorry the rest of us suck and didn't make the party. We were thinking of you though, does that count. Ok, honestly my mind has been on this house so much I don't think of much of anything. We still love you guys, does that count. Hee hee
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!! wow that picture of just you two is awesome :)
Happy Birthday!! I still want to know what your heavy hangover game is. (Did I call it the right name?)
So, was he surprised?
Yes he was suprised and it was so fun! The first picture was supposed to show everyone the suprosed look on his face.
Happy Birthday Jeremy. Sorry the rest of us suck and didn't make the party. We were thinking of you though, does that count. Ok, honestly my mind has been on this house so much I don't think of much of anything. We still love you guys, does that count. Hee hee
Post a Comment