Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scripture time reverence???

Well we were sitting in the boys room ready for scripture study, at least we thought we were ready. This is what we noticed as we realized one member of our family wasn't quite ready to sit.

So then of course the other boys had to try it to. So we played for a few more minutes. And then.....

We convinced daddy to join in the fun! :)

We still had scripture study, but we were just a little late getting to bed. But we had a great time!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha ha, that is the cutest post ever! I love the fun you guys have together.

(me)linda said...

Brenden's really been into head stands lately. I don't know where he got it from. Funny. I love your boys' blue and orange room. Go Broncos.

Katie said...

So funny! My kids haven't thought that one up yet!

Kingsford's said...

Very nice! What else has Jeremy been teaching them? LOL