Thursday, December 11, 2008

FUN!

My homemade apple pie for Thanksgiving! (Sorry a little slow)

Tanner got to dress up as a Native American for a feast at school. He was so excited for this costume!

My boys love to play in leaves! Anywhere, anytime, and in front of whomever. They get that from me, I love the leaves in the mountains; especially when they are crunchy under my feet. Clayton could spend all day walking in crunchy leaves.

Jeremy told me that Austin really enjoyed this for a while!


I would like to note, that I don't love raking up leaves, but watching the boys after is just to worth it!!!

3 comments:

(me)linda said...

Beautiful pie Debbie!

Katie said...

So cute...They look like they're having a blast!

the nice one said...

love the leave pictures! we don't have trees in our front yard so we went to the park to make piles to jump in!!