Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weeks Family Christmas Party!

My Grandma asked me to put together a live Nativity for our annual party this year. It was a lot of fun, and thanks to my Mother-in-Law I didn't need to look far to find enough fabric. My dad read the scripture story, and my cousins played Mary and Joseph. While our boys and my nephews made up the shepherds and wise men, and my nieces were the beautiful angels.

In the first picture Austin is the one in the front looking through his legs at everyone behind him. :) He wasn't to keen on sitting for a picture.

Clayton made a mighty handsome shephard. Although, he too was unwilling to let me take his picture. I was able to snag this one though.

I loved watching Austin in this he was so cute and funny once he got used to it.

Tanner played a wise man, and he was so excited about that. He was so handsome as well.

They all sang Christmas songs with Great Grandma Gloria. What a beautiful sight!

No comments: