Before we went camping we stayed at Grandma’s for the night. Then the
next day we went to the campsite. It was huge. There was enough room to fit my
Grandma’s camper,Carl’s camper,our tent and Michelle and Nathan’s tent. Our
Grandma brought her kid’s bikes. I was glad she did even though I had to share
mine with Colvert and Clayton.We rode the bikes every morning. We probably
wouldn’t have had anything to do but play card or board games or play by the
creek while we were waiting to ride the four-wheeler. I loved riding the
four-wheeler. But I only rode about one or two times a day. Rarely two times.
On the second day we went huckleberry picking. I think that was the best part
but I don’t think Austin does though. He got stung by seven bee’s. I tried a
few huckleberry’s but I didn’t like them very much. I wonder why I even liked
it. Down the road there was a little trail and we found a wild strawberry
patch. There was also one patch by the part of the road were we had parked. It
was bigger than the other one and we actually found strawberry’s in it. On the
day before we left my dad was driving around a turnaround in our campsite and
he popped the tire. So they had to go back to town to get it fixed. While they
were in town we stayed at the campsite. During that time our uncle Carl caught
some fish in the creek by our campsite. The next day was when we had to leave.
I was glad it was raining almost the whole day because I didn’t want to go. But
we had to go.
1 comment:
I've been thinking about having the kids start their own blogs. Looks like you've found a fun way for them to do that.
Post a Comment