Thursday, October 24, 2013

Park City by Austin

Can I tell you something?  Austin loves to talk and talk and talk, so I typed as fast as I could to get down what he wanted to say about our recent trip to Park City.  Here it is:


We went to Park City on Wednesday.  A few days later in the game room we went down and I found Indiana Jones.  Chase and I played Indiana Jones.  Chase didn’t know how to play it yet.  He tried to kill me in the game.  I left to go to the bathroom and Phil taught Chase how to not kill me.  When we got to the cave in the game there were lego spiders.  We got some spears and we attacked some spiders.  To escape we grabbed some vines and ran through the cave.  We climbed a ladder and then some vines in the cave.  Indiana Jone’s weapon is a whip and he uses it to climb like a vine in places.  There were spears that stick out and kill you.  There are buttons that let you get across and then we got to the next level. 

Then we went swimming.  In the swimming pools it was really warm; I didn’t think it would be so warm. And then we got out and went to the hot tub.  We got in a hot tub snowball fight.  I hit dad in the face with a snowball twice.  Chase, Lydia, Tanner, Quentin and me were against dad & Phil.  We started throwing snowballs at each other.  It snowed in the morning.  Outside the window of our hotel we saw a moose on the hill.  And it tried to walk on the skateboard track.  The only way to get in our room is with our card.  Or to get out of the place where the game room  is. We had fun there.  One of the couches in our room turned into a bed. 

We also went to mom’s cousin’s house.  There were legos and toys.  We went outside we played games.  Part of it there was a girl and she played soccer with us.  Maddy was her name. We went into their clubhouse outside.  There was a ladder went up and we played school.  Maddy was the teacher and Clayton was the kid.  And they had a fake paper.  Clayton worked on number 10. When they were done Quentin and I cleaned up.  I tried to throw the fake paper up the slide.  And when I threw it I told Quentin to get it and to throw it down the slide.  And then the boy said it was snack time.  I didn’t have homework in pretend.  He pretended to hit us with a bat so we ran as fast as we could to get back in the house.  Once we were in the house and then we had to eat.  We had pizza for dinner.  For dessert there were cookies.  Then we went back to the hotel. 

As soon as we got to the hotel the first night grandma gave us cars.  Tanner got a land rover, Clayton got a beatle, Quentin a Lamborghini, and I got a Toyota.  Brexon got an orange Range rover.  We all had fun with our cars.  Before we left we had general conference.  And then we left and went to Grandma Weeks’ and then we played bingo with candy at Grandma Weeks’ and then we went home and we got home really late and then we woke up and went to school on Monday. 




PS Thank you Phil for the pictures.


2 comments:

Brady and Katie said...

Hilarious! I love that his first highlight is the Indiana Jones game. Reading the trips in their words is so fun. What a good idea.

Mary said...

Sounds like good times!