Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas 2013

We have a couple traditions for Christmas in our family.  One of them is that each of the boys gets to open matching pajamas on Christmas Eve.  This year Lego Chima is really popular in our house so we got them Chima shirts to go with their pants.  You can tell the kids are getting older when Thomas jammy's aren't cool anymore.


It seems like every time we take a picture the boys need to make an angry face or a scary face, so here is ours for this Christmas.


Another great thing is that Santa always brings everyone in our family their favorite cereal on Christmas, so here are our boys enjoying their bowls of cereal on Christmas morning. 

Here is Tanner enjoying his Christmas gift, a digital camera.  He has taken a lot of pictures and drained the batteries everyday that we get him new ones.




 Clayton says, "This picture is my favorite because it is when I got my MP3 player. I also got new headphones for it. My MP3 player is blue and my headphones are purple.  Headphones also came with the MP3 player.  While me and my brothers were building our lego sets Dad was putting music on it.  After he was done putting the music on my MP3 player I started listening to it right away."

Another great part of Christmas morning was taking the time to put together all of the lego sets.  This Christmas there were a few sets of Legos so the table was a construction zone all day.



 Austin says, "This is my golden dragon that I got for Christmas.  Quite cool isn't it? but right now one time I have to fix it.  um but it's a good thing I still have my golden ninja.  I really like Christmas, the best thing about it is that you get new toys.  I like when my brothers give me toys just like Santa.  It is fun. Also my dragon actually shoots fireballs too."

By the way, Austin put together the dragon entirely by himself, quite an accomplishment.

Quentin says: "I like my dragons and I like my Batman, and I like my stuff, and I like my toys.  I like all of the things that I like.  And I like my Zane."

No comments: